Please find details about the changes on our GitHub.
Worldline extension version 2.7
This module is compatible with the following versions of Magento®:
If you want to install the module in an older version of Magento®, you can choose the correct version from the following list:
Magento 2.2 : Version 2.4.0 of this module
Magento 2.1 : Not supported
Magento 2.0 : Not supported
Installation via Composer requires the Magento® Composer Installer to be in place.
To install the module, run the following command: composer require ingenico-epayments/connect-extension-magento2
- In the Magento root directory execute php bin/magento module:enable Ingenico_Connect
- In the Magento root directory execute php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Open Magento Admin > Stores > Configuration > Sales > Ingenico ePayments
- Set values:
- General section:
- Enabled = Yes
- Title = (Enter your preferred name to display in the checkout)
- Account Settings section:
- API Key = Configuration Center provides the value
- API Secret = Configuration Center provides the value
- MID (Merchant ID) = Configuration Center provides the value
- Webhook Settings section:
- Webhooks Key ID = Configuration Center provides the value\
- Webhooks Secret Key = Configuration Center provides the value
- General section:
- Save Config
- In the Magento root directory execute php bin/magento cache:clean
- Open the Magento frontend
- Add a product to the cart
- Proceed to the checkout page
- On the "Payment Method" section select "Ingenico ePayments"
- The available payment methods (PayPal, Visa, etc.) should be shown under the title
Information for integrators
If you are upgrading from a version prior to 2.0.0, please read the upgrade instructions.
Hooking into the module
Each time a status change from Worldline (formerly Ingenico) is processed, an event is dispatched where you can hook in to. The name of these events are:
A list of all possible statuses from Worldline (formerly Ingenico) can be found in the documentation.