Results for

icon-search-large No search results yet
Enter your search query above

Join ongoing betas

Select beta programs you would want to participate in.

  • Direct Debits for US consumers, also known as eChecks
  • Transaction fees are fixed per transaction
  • Supports both one-off and recurring business models
  • Your customers can buy now, and pay in installments
  • Consumers don't need to open an account up front
  • Release the order without worrying about being paid
  • Allows your customer to buy now, pay after 14 days
  • Your payments are guaranteed
  • You can release orders without worrying about being paid
  • Allow consumers to pay easily with Apple Pay from your website or mobile app
  • Easy to integrate Apple Pay in your app or on the checkout page
  • Increase your conversion
  • Start getting payments from customers of one of the largest commercial banks in Thailand. Is it especially valuable for country with 81% of the banked population.
  • Realtime payments
  • Due to the ability to authorize domestic cards the conversion rate will be boosted.
  • Your Consumers will be able to make use of the direct connection to our bank, which will give them the User Experience they also have when buying something from a local merchant. 
  • Realtime payments
  • Get payments from customers of the Asia United Bank, Banco de Oro, Bank of the Philippine Islands, Chinabank, EastWest Bank, Landbank, Maybank, Metrobank, Philippine National Bank, PSBank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp, Robinsons Bank, Unionbank and United Coconut Planters Bank.
  • Only 23% of the Philippines population has a bank account, the other 77% remain unbanked. Thereby cash payment is still one of the most popular payment methods in the Philippines.
  • With Dragonpay Cash your customers can pay via bank branches of 14 well-known banks and via non-bank agents with 5000+ physical points.
  • Krung Thai Bank is Thailand's second largest bank by assets. It is the only one of the country's top four banks owned by the government.
  • Realtime payments
  • Bank of Ayudhya, branded and commonly referred to as Krungsri, is the fifth largest bank in the country with 8mln customers.
  • Reatlime payments
  • Coverage: 2240 stores
  • No chargebacks
  • Strong local brand
  • Get access to the audience of the Thailand's largest commercial bank. 
  • Reatlime payments
  • Coverage: 2000 stores nationwide
  • No chargebacks
  • Well known local payment method

  • WeChat is the most popular messaging app in China
  • Offers user-friendly and transparent payment service to 1.1 billion Chinese consumers with WeChat accounts
  • In-app and QR-code are ready for beta

Frequently asked questions