OverviewPayment group: e-Wallet
Payment product id: 840
PayPal is a wallet which offers its consumers the option to pay online. The consumers can fund their wallet or choose to pay with their preconfigured payment method.
The GlobalCollect platform offers you the possibility to easily accept PayPal payments online. When your consumers choose to pay by PayPal, they are redirected to their PayPal account to confirm the order information and payment method. Next, we process the transaction through PayPal and transaction feedback is provided by PayPal. A real-time confirmation message is provided to both you and the consumer which contains the payment status.
The GlobalCollect platform has one of the most extensive integrations with PayPal available and is integrated to PayPal’s Express Checkout interface. The additional PayPal features supported by the GlobalCollect platform are:
- Airline Itinerary Data – Airlines and other travel companies can take advantage of PayPal’s AID feature to include Airline Itinerary Data in the transaction
- Reference Transactions – Allows you to establish a recurring payment with consumers
- Fraud Prevention – Allows you to use user data for fraud prevention
- Fraud Prevention: Allows you to use user data for fraud prevention
- Line items: Allows you to include basket items in the transaction
- Direct sale and Authorization/Data Capture
- Void authorizations
- Refunds: Full/Partial refunds on single capture; Full refunds on multiple captures
- Seller protection