In order to integrate Apple Pay, please see the integration tutorial and refer to our API Reference.
- The consumer selects Apple Pay and the card payment product he/she wants to pay with and makes a transaction with you.
- Your server sends the authorization request to us containing the card payment details of the consumer and your reference ID.
- We redirect the authorization request to the relevant acquiring channel.
- The acquirer redirects the authorization request to the card issuing bank.
- The card issuing bank processes the transaction in real-time, returning an authorization or decline response.
- The acquirer sends the authorization result to us.
- We return the request response result to you - If the request is authorized, you can choose to release the product or service to the consumer.
- We will also, automatically or after a request for capture, send the settlement file to the acquirer to facilitate collection of a successfully authorized transaction.
- The acquirer sends the settlement request, via the card scheme, to the card issuing bank and the consumer‘s account will be debited accordingly.
- The card issuing bank transfers, via the card scheme, the funds to the acquirer.
- The acquirer transfers the funds to our bank account where the confirmation of funds is registered.
- You then receive the funds and a payment report which includes your payment reference – this enables you to update the relevant orders based on the information contained in the report.