- Firearms / weapons
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia and drug test circumvention aids
- Fireworks and hazardous materials
- Miracle Cures
- Pornography and adult content
- Escort services
- Sexually oriented materials or services
- Gambling / Online casino
- Counterfeit and replica goods
- Items or downloads infringe or violate copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- Pyramid or Ponzi scheme, matrix program and other "get rich quick" schemes
- Time sharing
- Gold bar
- Investment scheme
- File sharing services
- Items promote hatred, racism, religious persecution or contain offensive content.
- Items encouraging illegal activity
- Human remains and body parts
- Unlicensed Multi-level marketing
- Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- Items that are considered obscene
- Associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
- Payment aggregator
- Associated with the sale of travellers checks or money orders
- Check cashing businesses
- Provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- Gambling and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes.
There are no entity requirements. But due to local risk & compliance requirements, Ingenico would run a KYC assessment of your business and a final decision will be based on the result of the procedure.
Once a week.
Payments network coverage
With Ingenico and Dragonpay the following options are available for your customers:
Payment via bank branches of Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC), Chinabank, EastWest Bank (EWB), Landbank, Asia United Bank (AUB), Robinsons Bank, Philippine National Bank (PNB), Security Bank, United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), and Unionbank
Payment via non-bank agents like Bayad Centre, LBC branches, SM Payment Counters (200+ outlets), Robinson Department Stores (900 branches), Cebuana Lhuillier and M.Lhuillier branches (1400 branches) and ECPay (2,000 physical channels including Ever Superstores, Gaisano, NCCC, Via Express, ExpressPay, selected Smart and Cignal distributors, Petron gas stations, Tambunting pawnshops, Western Union remittance centers).
No refunds are available for this product.