Only available on GlobalCollect platform
In order to implement accepting cash payments using Dragonpay, please refer to our API Reference.
- A consumer places an order on the merchant website and selects Dragonpay as the payment product.
- Ingenico will re-direct consumers to the page with a list of available points: stores, agent points, banking branches. The consumer should choose any suitable proceed to payment instructions.
- The consumer goes to the chosen point, provides cashier reference code from the payment instructions and the exact amount of money.
- After the consumer paid, a confirmation is sent to provider, and provider sends it to Ingenico.
- Ingenico updates the transaction status and confirms the result to the merchant.
- The funds are transferred to Ingenico from the provider.
- The funds are matched with the orders that are pending for settlement.
- The funds are reported and remitted to the merchant in preferred remittance currency.