Only available on GlobalCollect platform
In order to implement accepting payments from customers of the Krungsri Bank, please refer to our API Reference.
- The consumer places an order on your website and selects Krungsri e-Payment as a payment method.
- Ingenico will re-direct your consumer to the bank hosted page. The consumer is asked to verify themselves with their bank-provided authentication method. It could be a login/password pair, One-Time-Password or anything else.
- After the consumer has authenticated and completed the transaction, a confirmation is sent to Ingenico.
- Ingenico updates the transaction status and confirms the result to you. After the confirmation, you can release the order.
- The funds are transferred to Ingenico.
- The funds are matched with the orders that are pending for settlement.
- The funds are reported and remitted to you in your preferred remittance currency.