In order to integrate the South Korean Cards, please refer to our API Reference.
- The consumer selects a card payment product and makes a transaction with you.
- Your server sends the authorization request to us containing the card payment details of the consumer and your reference ID.
- We redirect the authorization request to the local acquiring channel.
- The acquirer redirects the authorization request to the card issuing bank.
- The card issuing bank processes the transaction in real-time, returning an authorization or decline response.
- The acquirer sends the authorization result to us.
- We return the request response result to you - If the request is authorized, you can choose to release the product or service to the consumer.
- We will also send the settlement file to the acquirer to facilitate collection of a successfully authorized transaction. This can be done automatically or via a capture request.
- The acquirer sends the settlement requestto the card issuing bank and the consumer‘s account will be debited accordingly.
- The card issuing bank transfers the funds to the acquirer.
- The acquirer transfers the funds to our bank account where the confirmation of funds is registered.
- You will then receive the funds and a payment report which will include your payment reference – This enables you to update the relevant orders based on the information contained in the report.