OverviewPayment group: e-Wallet
Payment product id: 843
Skrill is an eWallet, which gives a consumer the ability to upload money to a virtual online wallet and being able to pay and receive funds online. If a consumer chooses to pay with Skrill, she/he will be redirected to a page of Skrill where she/he can log in and confirm the payment of this order. Upon completion of the order, the consumer will be redirected to the confirmation page, which can be either on your side or on the hosted checkout page of GlobalCollect. Skrill was formerly known as Moneybookers.
- The consumer will be directed to the Skrill) web page. In case she/he already has a Skrill account, she/he can select the I already have a Skrill account at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, the consumer can login to the account with their credentials.
- Once logged in, the consumer can click on the Pay button.
- If the transaction is successful, the consumer will see a confirmation page and will automatically be redirected back to your website. Alternatively, she/he can click on the Back to merchant button to be redirected.
- Real-time authorization for instant fulfillment
- Automatic top-up
- FSA regulated
- Strong presence in the United Kingdom, Germany and France
- Reach consumers who are unwilling to share financial details
- Fast and easy to use for consumers
- Increases conversion
- No chargebacks
We will be happy to help you get started.Contact us