Showing for Platform
- Payment products iDEAL, SOFORT & PayPal (paymentProductIds 809, 836 & 840 respectively) will no longer use statusCode 20, 25 or 30 and will return statusCode 50 immediately upon a successful transaction creation for status REDIRECTED. This change will also remove an additional redirect from the process, which will improve the user experience
- Corrected error mapping for error code 480023 (Invalid parameter for UCOF)
- New property allowsInstallments added to getPaymentProduct and getPaymentProducts responses. Indicates whether installments are possible for a given payment product. Known issue: allowsInstallments currently still returns "false". This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Changed the way we handle redirects for Netbanking (paymentProductId 882). We are now skipping statusCodes 20, 25, and 30 to make the process more smooth.
- Added reversalReason in the Find Payments and Retrieve Payment API response for transactions that have a CHARGEBACK_NOTIFICATION or CHARGEBACKED status.
There are five new error codes introduced. All these error codes are related to the Boleto service provider. Here is a quick summary of new codes with their corresponding HTTP status codes and a brief description.
- 4380070 - 400 - When an invalid parameter was sent or when the service provider fails to process the request for any unspecified reasons (mostly due to invalid input that cannot be parsed)
- 4380080 - 400 - When a required parameter is missing
- 4380090 - 402 - When the server fails to process the given request for any unspecified reasons (mostly due to invalid input that cannot be parsed)
- 4380095 - 500 - When the Boleto service provides fails internally while handling a request
- 4380100 - 400 - When a parameter is not supported or when the server fails to process the given request for any unspecified reasons (mostly due to invalid input that cannot be parsed)
Added real-time banking payment products:
- FPX (paymentProductId 884) which can be used in Malaysia
- Maybank2u (paymentProductId 885) which can be used in Malaysia
- CIMB Clicks (paymentProductId 886) which can be used in Malaysia
- Bank Islam (paymentProductId 887) which can be used in Malaysia
- RHB Now (paymentProductId 888) which can be used in Malaysia
- AmOnline (paymentProductId 889) which can be used in Malaysia
- Hong Leong Connect (paymentProductId 890) which can be used in Malaysia
- PEx+ by HLBB (paymentProductId 891) which can be used in Malaysia
- Affin Bank (paymentProductId 892) which can be used in Malaysia
- Bangkok Bank (paymentProductId 893) which can be used in Thailand
- Krung Thai Bank (paymentProductId 894) which can be used in Thailand
- Siam Commercial Bank (paymentProductId 895) which can be used in Thailand
- Krungsri e_payment (paymentProductId 896) which can be used in Thailand
- Dragonpay RealTime (paymentProductId 897) which can be used in the Philippines
- Validate whether client session belongs to the current merchantId and not only to the current account.
- Three new fields have been added in preparation for external cardholder validation of Carte Bancaire. These fields are exposed in the request and response of createPayment. The fields are: acsTransactionId, appliedExemption, and schemeRiskScore. The fields are not used at the moment.
- New optional authenticationAmount object added to the Create payments and Create hostedCheckouts requests, allowing you to specify a higher authentication amount for 3-D Secure transactions.
- Fixed a error in the script that is returned in the html property when a collectorCallback is provided as input for the Retrieve Device Fingerprint request
- The getIINdetails call has been updated. The call now returns more accurate results and can return (more) cobrands when more than 6, up to 8 digits are provided.