Showing for Platform
- Payment products iDEAL, SOFORT & PayPal (paymentProductIds 809, 836 & 840 respectively) will no longer use statusCode 20, 25 or 30 and will return statusCode 50 immediately upon a successful transaction creation for status REDIRECTED. This change will also remove an additional redirect from the process, which will improve the user experience
- Corrected error mapping for error code 480023 (Invalid parameter for UCOF)
- New property allowsInstallments added to getPaymentProduct and getPaymentProducts responses. Indicates whether installments are possible for a given payment product. Known issue: allowsInstallments currently still returns "false". This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Changed the way we handle redirects for Netbanking (paymentProductId 882). We are now skipping statusCodes 20, 25, and 30 to make the process more smooth.
- Added reversalReason in the Find Payments and Retrieve Payment API response for transactions that have a CHARGEBACK_NOTIFICATION or CHARGEBACKED status.