MyCheckout Hosted Payment Pages
Showing for Platform
- The cardholderName input field now has a tooltip explaining to the user what we expect as input for this field.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Apple Pay payment to fail.
- Show details of the selected installment plan in the payment details page for the supported card payments.
- The payment product ordering for the payment product selection page is changed for Sweden as new Swedish regulations require a non-credit product to be shown as the first payment product to a consumer.
- The logo of the payment product e-Przelewy (paymentProductId 402) has been updated
- Added support for Apple Pay (302) to the MyCheckout hosted payment pages. After some internal end-to-end testing we will open this product up for beta testing.
- The error shown to consumers when they provide incorrect residentIdNumber and/or residentIdName for China UnionPay (paymentProductId 869) has been improved.
- The text consumers will see on the MyCheckout hosted payment pages in case they select an installment plan on your site are added to the language packs.
- The text appearing in case a cardholder name is not entered correctly on the MyCheckout hosted payment pages is improved to be more clear for consumers.
- Removed extra colon (:) displayed in payment details page