MyCheckout Hosted Payment Pages
Showing for Platform
- The payment product Instant Bank Transfer (payment product ID 865) has been made available for the MyCheckout hosted payment pages. After some internal end-to-end testing we will open this product up for beta testing.
- The logo of the payment product Instant Bank Transfer (payment product ID 865) is now available as asset.
- The payment product name Instant Bank Transfer (payment product ID 865) has been added to the language packs. Please note that the payment product name is not yet localized.
- We no longer will show an error message in case a ZIP code entered by the consumer has only one character left or right of a dash.
- The co-brand options list on the card number field is now focusable by keyboard. Pressing enter on any input field no longer resets the co-brand choice on the card number field.
- It is not possible to use the autocomplete option to have the CVV field automatically be filled in case of a card payment.
- In case a consumer is paying using installments for card payments, they will now only be able to pay with a card that does support this type of installment payments.