- There are no additional consumer charges
- There are no entity requirements for you to offer Paysafecard.
- There is no additional application and contracting procedure
- Below you find an overview of the denominations per country that is supported
|Austria||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Liechtenstein||CHF||25, 75, 150|
|Australia||AUD||10, 25, 50, 100||Lithuania||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Belgium||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Luxembourg||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Canada||CAD||10, 30, 50, 100||Malta||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Bulgaria||BGN||10, 25, 50, 100||Mexico||MXN||100, 250, 500, 1000|
|Croatia||HRK||50, 100, 200, 500||Netherlands||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Cyprus||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Norway||NOK||100, 250, 500, 1000|
|Czech Republic||CZK||100, 300, 1000, 2000||Poland||PLN||20, 50, 100, 300|
|Denmark||DKK||100, 300, 500, 1000||Portugal||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Finland||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Romania||RON||25, 50, 100, 300|
|France||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Slovakia||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Germany||EUR||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100||Slovenia||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Gibraltar||GBP||10, 25, 50, 75, 100||Spain||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100|
|Hungary||HUF||2000, 5000, 10000, 25000||Sweden||SEK||100, 250, 500, 1000|
|Ireland||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||Switzerland||CHF||25, 75, 150|
|Italy||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||United Kingdom||GBP||10, 25, 50, 75, 100|
|Latvia||EUR||10, 25, 50, 100||United States||USD||10, 25, 50, 100|
Paysafecard does not support refunds back to prepaid cards, due to the extensive AML regulation required. Alternative way of refunding is via a bank transfer, which is also supported by our platform and as a default setup as the refund method for Paysafecard.
Time to payment
Time to payment is the breakdown on the percentage of consumers completing Paysafecard transactions. Please note that these numbers are based on the total population of Paysafecard transactions and are there to assist you in determining how long to keep your order open. For your individual situation the numbers might be different.
|16 - 20||0,30%|
Forbidden industries by Paysafecard
Below information is subject to change by Paysafecard.
List of Prohibited and Restricted Goods and Services, forbidden for sale using Paysafecard.
- You must not offer any of the following products or services:
- Anonymizer services
- Weapons or related items e.g. guns, gun parts, ammunition, knives, etc.
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Prescription drugs and devices
- Tobacco products
- Products or services that infringe any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- Pyramid, ponzi or any other “get rich quick: scheme
- Gaming bots
- UN Sanctions resolutions 1267 (1999), 1373 (2001), 1333 (2002) and 1617 (2005)
- Situated in any country to which the FATF has applied counter-measures
- EC Regulations 2580/2001 and 881/2002 (as amended)
- UK Terrorism Act, 2000, Schedule 2
- Terrorism (United Nations Measures) Order 2006
- HM Treasury Sanctions Notices and New Releases
Paysafecard will not process payments which originate from below countries:
- Bouvet Island
- Cook Islands
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
- Saudi Arabia
Like for like
A consumer is only able to pay like for like, meaning if the customer has a Euro prepaid card he can only pay in Euro. The consumer however can do an on the spot conversion, where he pays the cost of conversion to Paysafecard.
Paysafecard is offered in a Full Service model. This means that we take care of the collection and reporting of the funds. Status changes that affect the financial position (like refunds and payments) will be reported in our standard reports, as described in the reporting section.
Refunds on this payment product are made via Bank Transfer (Payment Product ID depends on the country of the original payment) and can be processed in two ways:
- Submitting a refund action on the order via API
- Pushing the refund button on the Payment Console
Please be aware that the total value of the refunds submitted on the order may not exceed the total amount paid on the payment. The maximum timeline for processing a refund is 180 days.