- Service model: Skrill is offered in full service.
- Recurring: currently it is not possible to offer recurring payments.
- Refunds: There are two ways of making a refund:
- Via the payment console
- Via the API. In the full API Reference you can find information with regards to how to do this.
Skrill is offered in a Full Service model. This means that we take care of the collection and reporting of the funds. Status changes that affect the financial position (like refunds and payments) will be reported in our standard reports, as described in the reporting section.
Refunds on this payment product are made via Bank Transfer (Payment Product ID depends on the country of the original transaction) and can be processed in two ways:
- Submitting a refund action on the order via API
- Pushing the refund button on the Payment Console
Please be aware that the total value of the refunds submitted on the order may not exceed the total amount paid on the payment. The maximum timeline for processing a refund is 180 days.